At Microvast, we’re always looking for people who can bring their fresh perspectives and experiences to the team. If you’re zealous about an electrified future and looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion, and desire to learn, then you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a project manager to join our battery management system team in Orlando, FL, to coordinate the global team in the USA, Germany, and China to deliver project milestones on time, within budget, and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives. Our project manager will also manage all aspects of the project(s) from initiation through delivery. He/She will identify and mitigate risks that may impact the successful delivery of projects.
• Work with team members in different time zones as needed (China Standard Time, Central European Time).
• Manage project scope, schedule, and budget.
• Deliver the project, and its milestones on time, within budget, and in the most efficient manner possible.
• Manage project’s subcontract agreements.
• Delegate and assign tasks to project team members in a fashion that optimizes team performance.
• Assess project staffing needs and assist in the formation of effective project teams.
• Proactively mitigate potential risks.
• Identify and procure resources necessary to complete the project.
• Ensure project deliverables are of high quality and meet the expectations of the stakeholders.
• Prepare, implement, and monitor schedule and cost estimates.
• Prepare project plans that guide project execution to a successful conclusion.
• Communicate project information, including approach, progress, forecasts, and issues, to stakeholders.
• Bilingual (Chinese and English)
• 3+ years of project management experience
• Strong analytic and decision-making abilities. Able to influence others to move towards a common goal.
• Self-motivation and resourcefulness are required.
• Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment, effectively prioritize work, and deliver quality results.
• Intuitive, adaptable, creative, and collaborative with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Project financial acumen
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.