Microvast is seeking a Program Manager who direct, coordinate and exercises functional authority for project planning, budgeting, integration, and completion of battery system programs.
- Manage HV battery system project, including planning, quality control, cost management, creating and oversee the project plan.
- Communicate internally and externally between department and teams, between customers and suppliers, between customer and senior management.
- Lead customer program teams and build procedure including strategic planning, define objectives, product/process design and development, product/process validation and initial production performance evaluation.
- Ensure meet documentation requirement for internal and external compliance.
- Interaction with customers, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Improve customer relationship and recognize new business opportunity.
- Complete special projects as required
- Bachelor’s or higher degree required in electrical engineering / electronics, mechatronics
- Self – motivated, high degree with flexibility, quality awareness and good teamwork
- Understand engineering and manufacturing functions within the automotive supplier market segment.
- Extensive project management skills in budget planning, resources management and timeline management are required.
- Excellent analytical skill.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including listening and the ability to communicate with all levels of clients in both verbal and written form.
- Bilingual in Chinese is preferred.
Location: Lake Mary, FL, U.S.A.