Become part of our engineering team and work with a team of hardware/software and mechanical engineers to develop our fast-charging battery systems according to customer requirements. As Deputy Director of Engineering you will support the Technical Director in managing his team.
Your new Challenges:
- Contribute to the leadership of the organisation as well as management of the engineering team.
- Strategic direction and development of the department, including monthly budget reviews, work plan implementation and reporting
- Manage product planning, engineering and product development for HV battery development (modules, packs and systems).
- Planning, directing, coordinating and reviewing assigned staff work package and work results.
- Provide expertise in technical topics and projects as well as support the engineering team to drive the company’s business forward
- Participate in the development of new projects and identifies as well as implements innovative processes.
- Assist in the acquisition of new clients as well as implementing challenging projects
- Completed university or technical college studies in electrical engineering/electronics, mechatronics, or other equivalent education.
- Several years of professional experience in development in the automotive industry
- Experience in various areas of lithium-ion battery systems
- High motivation, flexibility and quality awareness
- Team strength and excellent communication skills
- Experience in leading employees and teams
- Very good written and spoken German and English, knowledge of Chinese is an advantage
Working at Microvast:
- Modern workplace and IT
- Good transport links in Ludwigsfelde!
- Free coffee and bubbled water
- Canteen with outdoor area
- High design freedom
- Responsible position in the market of the future and in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of a home office
- 29 + 1 days vacation
- Parking and electric shop at work
- Company pension scheme
- Training opportunities
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to your Application!
Juliane Höfs (Talent Manager)
E-Mail: [email protected]