With the steadily growing complexity of electronic components in vehicles and their manufacture, the demands placed on the customer quality engineer are increasing. They act as the central contact for the customers you supervise in all matters of product quality and work together with quality management and production in a trusting manner.
Your new Challenges:
- Responsibility for the entire complaint processing of our products (8D reports, monitoring of the complaint key figures, corrective measures and effectiveness of the corrective measures)
- Contact person (m / f / d) for all QA issues to the customer as well as internal interfaces
- Coordination of the return process for missing parts (Return Material Authorization Process)
- Analysis of all quality-relevant data for the cause determination of existing defects (Route Cause Anaysis)
- Coordination of corrective measures to avoid product defects based on customer complaints
- Ensuring production-relevant quality tools and methods in coordination with customer requirements
- Participation in the implementation of lessons learned activities
- Completed technical studies or a comparable training with corresponding additional qualifications
- Several years of professional experience in quality management as a customer quality engineer in the automotive industry
- Experience in handling customer complaints and complaints
- Very good knowledge of methods in the field of development, product and manufacturing quality (APQP, 8D, FMEA, SPC, 5Why, etc.)
- Pronounced assertiveness as well as good communication and coordination skills, as well as a high level of quality awareness
- Sound knowledge of problem-solving methods (5-Why, Ishikawa, Kepner Tregoe ,…)
- Ideally certified as an auditor according to ISO 9001, IATF 16949 or VDA 6.3.
- Very good spoken and written German and English skills
- Willingness to travel
Working at Microvast:
- Modern workplace and IT
- Good transport links in Ludwigsfelde!
- Free coffee and bubbled water
- Canteen with outdoor area
- High design freedom
- Responsible position in the market of the future and in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of a home office
- 29 + 1 days vacation
- Parking and electric shop at work
- Company pension scheme
- Training opportunities
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to your Application!
Juliane Höfs (Talent Manager)
E-Mail: [email protected]