At Microvast, we’re always looking for people who can bring their fresh perspectives and experiences to the team. If you’re zealous about an electrified future and looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion, and desire to learn, then you’ve come to the right place.
To support battery management system (BMS) activities, we are looking for a cyber security engineer to join our BMS team.
- Develop various software architectures for the battery management system (BMS) that comply with functional safety and follow ISO 21434 software development process.
- Model-based function development with MATLAB/ Simulink in close consultation with an interdisciplinary and international team.
- Development and optimization of main functions of battery management (SoC, SoE, SoH, Balancing, Error Handling).
- Work with the team to develop and implement the cyber security practices for BMS.
- Work with the hardware engineers to create the hardware-software interface and ensure the BMS hardware components meet all corporate requirements for cyber security.
- Work with third parties to ensure the delivery of hardware and software components comply with cyber security requirements.
- Support in project analysis and project planning.
- Extensive knowledge of MATLAB/ Simulink and Embedded C and automated software tests (e.g., MISRA)
- Throughout knowledge of Automotive SPICE and Functional Safety (ISO 26262).
- Experience in the related field to automotive embedded system cyber security development (ISO 21434).
- Professional experience in the field of high-voltage technologies and/ or BMS.
- Ability to lead the team to achieve overall product development goals.
- 3+ years of working experience with battery management systems.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
Location: Lake Mary, FL, U.S.A.